Hey noobs

I love PC's but sometimes they can be such a pain in the A. Usually, the internet has the answer to most problems you'll encounter, but you have to dig through forum after forum, thread after thread to find it. Sometimes, there just isn't a clear, concise, solution, so I'm here to share all the bugs and annoyances I've come across. That way, I can save noobs like you a little time.

Search through the How To's

How to Set the Recycle Bin to Skip and Immediately Delete Files

>> Friday, December 4, 2009


If you don't know what a recycling bin is and don't want to deal with emptying it all the time, then you can set it to immediately delete items. Right click on your recycle bin and click properties.


Also, does it really matter whether we call it the recycle bin? As I was writing this, I realized I called it the trashcan. Those bytes aren't being recycled. They're getting chucked away. It's not like my crappy AOL 7 program is going to one day get recycled and manifest itself into something crappier, though I'm not sure if anything can get any worse than AOL products. Anyways....

Select the radio button and hit apply.


Why anyone would do this, I have no clue. I've come across several people who do this and I ask them their reasoning. Their reply is always that it's somehow "convenient". Right, because digging through deleted files and spending half an hour trying to recover the right version of a file is so "convenient". Oh well, time to teach you noobs how to recover permanently deleted files.

Post a Comment

Followers

analytics

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP